Monday, December 08, 2008

Floribbean: Part Fun

Back home now - but the fun part of Orlando came on Friday when we went to Universal. Oh, and did an obscene amount of shopping. Those fashion outlets are crazy, especially for a Scandinavian. I got 5 pieces of clothing for what one would cost here.

Higlights of Universal were the Mummy coaster and the new Simpsons Ride. The latter is magnificent. I didn't know what to expect and I was completely amazed. Basically, it's a virtual rollercoaster - you sit in a wagon that moves in its place - but the gigantic IMAX-like screen above you takes you away to another place completely.
Don't miss this if you go there - even if the Universal entry fee is bloody expensive...well over $90, as I recall.

Today I am recovering by looking after 2 kids one of which is sick - my jetlag is really bad. I am half asleep right now. Monday, go away.

No comments: